Looking for your amazing waterfront home? Well, stop here. Impeccable views of the York River, Chesapeake Bay and Cuba Islands. This custom built home has almost 5 acres, partially wooded. The living area is all on one floor and boasts a beautiful kitchen/great room that overlooks the water. The kitchen has all stainless appliances to include a gas range, convection oven & wine refrigerator, as well as cherry cabinets and island with a sink. The primary bedroom space has a gorgeous view of the water, walk-in closet and en suite bath. Huge bonus room over the garage with built-in queen Murphy bed, custom cabinets and full bath. Fantastic for a guest space, extra bedroom or rec room. The guest bedroom also has a lovely water view. The outside has two covered porches, screened porch and pier. There is also a huge storage shed for water & lawn equipment. The location is only minutes to the Coleman bridge for commuters & for visits to Yorktown & Williamsburg. Not to disappoint!
Residential - Single Family, Other
2,822 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 120
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Water Softener,Dishwasher,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Water Softener,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Fiber Cement
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Porch,Screened,Shed(s). Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price