Are you seeking country living with some space to enjoy the outdoors? Then you need to check this one out. Home is located on 3 acres with a 2-car detached garage that would make for a great workshop or a place to park your cars. Enjoy the outdoors from your screen porch while the kids play in the large backyard. Located in the Hickory school district. Home features 3 bedrooms with a finished room over the garage and a 1st floor office or use it as a sitting room. Formal dining room, cozy den with gas burning fireplace and a large eat in kitchen that leads out to the screen porch will give you plenty of room to entertain the family.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2,728 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Water Softener,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Water Softener,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Screened. Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price