Stunning views of the Lafayette River from the kitchen, dining & master bedroom on main living level. Second level Third level 3 bedrooms, 1 w/private bath & a Jack and Jill bath for adjoining bedrooms. First floor approximately with 9' ceilings will accommodate 4 cars easily. This is one of the last waterfront enhanced sites in Larchmont located adjacent to a city park. The Lafayette River is bulkheaded here by the City of Norfolk. Therefore, you have the advantage of living on the water without the expense of maintaining it. Come and drop in your kayak!
Residential - Single Family, Cottage, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
4,150 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- New Construction
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Porch. Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price