This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath townhome is an end unit with a spacious 1,800 square feet of living space. Inside, the home boasts an open floor plan with plenty of natural light, making it a warm and inviting space. The main level features a large living area that seamlessly flows into the dining area and kitchen, creating an ideal space for entertaining family and friends. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, and a breakfast bar. Upstairs, the master bedroom features dual large walk-in closets and a private en-suite bathroom with dual vanities, and a jetted tub/shower combo. The two additional bedrooms are spacious and share a full bathroom with a shower/tub combo. This end unit townhome also includes a one-car garage. The backyard provides a large outdoor area great for whatever you desire. Located in the heart of Norfolk, with close proximity to highways, shopping, diner, and entertainment. 2022 HVAC. Newer washer/dryer convey.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Poplar Halls Elementary
Lake Taylor School
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price