Discover the ultimate waterfront oasis in Hampton, VA with this stunning 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home located on a peaceful cul-de-sac. Boasting 2023 sqft of well-designed living space, this home features an open kitchen with stainless appliance package, Pergo wood flooring, Anderson windows, spacious dining / living rooms and separate family room with wood-burning fireplace and a gorgeous brick hearth. Upstairs there is a spacious primary suite that offers the perfect retreat, beautifully renovated bathroom and nice size guest/kids bedrooms.The property also features a 2-car attached garage and a 2-car detached garage/workshop, great for storing vehicles, outdoor equipment, or transforming into a workshop. The custom stone patio provides the perfect space to relax and enjoy the waterfront views, while the pier allows for fishing, kayaking, and other water activities. Only minutes to I-64, Gosnold's Hope Park, and Langley Air Force Base.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,023 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Samuel P. Langley Elementary
Benjamin Syms Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Patio,Porch,Workshop. Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price