Beautifully maintained ranch home on quiet street in the sought after Great Bridge/Hickory section of Chesapeake. Newer appliances since 2019. Lifetime, transferrable warranty on replacement windows. 1/3 acre corner lot offers a lovely setting for the kids, the pups and entertaining on the deck. Private foyer entrance leads to spacious, open family room. 4th bedroom is located off the eat in kitchen and offers privacy as either a sleeping space, a home office or classroom. French doors to dining room also offer a productive space for a home office. Quality craftsmanship evident in the crown molding, hardwood, and tiled floors. Fully floored, walk in attic. Additional features - gas fireplace, gas range. Eat in kitchen. Pride of ownership. Workshop in side loading, oversized garage. Seller to provide termite/moisture letters and any receipts for service. This home has Location - Quality - Features - and it's ready for You!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,842 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Butts Road Intermediate
Detailed Room Information
- ,Dishwasher,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price