Ghent living at its best! Stately brick Ghent Sq. home in private courtyard setting. Home features elegant entry w soaring 20 ceiling, magnificent split staircase,Palladian windows, 12 crown molding, pegged wood floors, plantation shutters & elevator. Relax in two spacious Great Rooms, w Fireplaces, Bar, Huge Dining Rm, Kitchen w dining area & walk in pantry, Exercise Rm. w view to Patio. Five grand en-suite bedrooms w walk in closets, Primary w sitting area and FP. Convenient 3 car garage. Swim & Tennis Club included in HOA. Near CHKD, Sentara, EVMS & downtown Ghent.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
5 Full/2 Half
6,900 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Willard Model Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Patio,Porch,Workshop. Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price