Come see this one first! Affordable for the neighborhood. This home sits in a corner lot of a cul-de-sac. Lots of parking and room for outdoor activities. The dining room and den are tucked away to the left of the entrance. The 1/2 bath and laundry are off of the foyer. The breakfast nook and kitchen with pantry round out the downstairs. Quick access to the kitchen from the garage makes unloading groceries a snap! 2 guest bedrooms and bath along with a large master w/en-suite & 2 walk-in closets upstairs.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
1,665 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch,Shed(s). Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price