This beautiful all-brick 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is a dream come true. As you step inside, you'll be greeted by a spacious formal living and dining room, great for entertaining guests. The home also features a comfortable family room with wood burning fireplace and a huge eat-in kitchen with ample counter space and plenty of storage. There are 4 spacious bedrooms including a large primary bedroom with ensuite bath that includes a jetted tub and dual sinks. You can also enjoy your morning coffee or relax in the evening breeze in the comfort of the screened porch, overlooking the fenced backyard. This gorgeous home is located in a established neighborhood, nearby schools, shopping, and entertainment. Don't miss this opportunity to make this house your home. Schedule a viewing today!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,711 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Butts Road Primary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Porch,Shed(s),Workshop. Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price