Beautiful & spacious colonial in the Kempsville area of Virginia Beach is ready for you to call it your home. So much to offer with it's walk-in closets, eat-in kitchen, separate formal dining room, open den and living room areas, deck and fire pit. Not to mention over an acre lot giving you a large front and back yard. The 20x20 detached garage is a hidden gem that can be used as a workshop or converted to extra living or entertaining space. Schedule your showing today.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,271 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price