Cozy 3-Bedroom 2.5-bathroom home on a cul-de-sac in the sought-after Timberlake neighborhood in Virginia Beach. Open & spacious floor plan, large eat-in kitchen, plenty of cabinet space, and lots of natural lighting. New windows installed in 2021. The roof is less than 5 years old. First-floor primary bedroom with bath and two spacious bedrooms on the 2nd floor. Also includes a 1 car-attached garage, sunroom, and large fenced-in backyard are perfect for entertaining and relaxing after a long day. Conveniently located to shopping, dining, Town Center, Mt. Trashmore, interstates & more.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
1,546 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price