This 17+ acres of ?A1?-Equestrian, Farming and Agricultural possibilities is highlighted by the 2,746 sq foot Custom built 1 owner Home with wood floors, ceilings made of premium cedar and windows galore. Home has 20+ foot ceilings boasting unencumbered views from the outdoors and a wrap-around porch. The 18ft x 40 ft barn is perfectly adapted waiting for your favorite horses. The large carport provides unlimited uses including protecting your RV, holding your hay or extra play vehicles. Other amenities include: the Kitchen overlooking the Family room with a propane fireplace, Office/ loft which could be easily converted into 2 extra bedrooms, 400 foot artesian well, Laundry room and butlers pantry make keeping appliances out of view. The grounds are prime for a relaxing swing on the porch while enjoying your coffee and watching the deer, wild turkeys and guinea hens play. Convenience and solitude are just minutes apart. Come home today!!
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse
2 Full/1 Half
2,746 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 68
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Porch,Barn(s),Stable(s),Horses OK. Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price