Explore waterfront living on the Chickahominy River just outside of Richmond and Williamsburg Virginia. The home is nestled on 2 private acres with room for more. Primary suite in the first floor, like new kitchen with granite, spacious family room with a gas fireplace, and endless water views at every turn. Enjoy 2 more spacious bedrooms on the 2nd floor with tall ceilings and great storage. The lower level garage has 1348 sqft with 2 bays and heated workshop space. Enjoy the 12x16 screened porch, bonus carport beneath, oversized shed, and hot tub just outside the backdoor. Recently refreshed dock and boathouse. 90% of the decking has been replaced and stained, providing a stunning backdrop to your outdoor experience. Take advantage of a 16K covered boat lift with a remote, 7K covered lift with a remote, 1200 lb manual lift all for your watercraft storage. Deep water up to 11 feet and some of the best skiing and fishing in the region. It is a lifestyle that you will not regret!
Residential - Single Family, Cottage
2,068 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 142
Charles City County Elementary
Charles City County Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Deck,Porch,Screened,Shed(s),Workshop,Jac/Spa/Hot Tub. Wooded,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price