This beautifully maintained one owner home is situated on a .31 acre lot in The Lakes of Etheridge, a small neighborhood of custom homes with no thru traffic. Enjoy picturesque view of lake and mature trees while grilling on oversized deck. Low maintenance brick exterior plus NEW upgraded vinyl windows and 2017 architectural roof. Nice floor plan features formal dining room, living room well suited for a home office, large great room with cozy gas fireplace, updated kitchen with granite counters and beautiful tile backsplash, large breakfast area and nice utility room/mud room with convenient exterior door. Large Primary suite features nice walk in closet and remodeled bath with relaxing jetted tub and oversized tile shower. Very nice Jack and Jill bath features dual sinks. Huge FROG offers 2 closets plus great storage. New water heater in 2021. Nice 8' X 12' shed. This beauty will not last...Schedule a tour today and start packing!
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,736 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
THE LAKES OF ETHERIDGE
Butts Road Primary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Shed(s). Wooded,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price