This beautifully kept home is just minutes from the interstate yet quietly tucked away in this establishment neighborhood. This great home has with plenty of yard space. It has a traditional floor plan but feels very open and spacious. Fenced in backyard with nicely sized deck for outdoor events. The crawl space has been encapsulated any moisture or pest issues.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,492 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Mary W. Jackson Fundamental Elementary
George P. Phenix
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Off Street,On Street,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch,Shed(s). Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price