Absolutely adorable home! Enjoy views of the Ware River from your front porch as well as water access rights! Walk into a spacious LR with a cozy fireplace, then into a dining area and kitchen with updated appliances, double oven, and a third wall oven! Upstairs, 3 spacious BR's with large closets, including a primary BR with attached full bath, 2nd full bathroom across the hall. Step down from 1st floor to a spacious 2nd LR with brick gas fireplace, a 4th BR, 3rd Full Bathroom which could be an in-law suite. Or, 2nd LR could be a 5th bedroom as it has large walk-in closet. The spacious back yard is all ready for fun! Paved patio for that bbq grill, 14 foot above ground pool, & hot tub. A single car detached garage with a 2 car-carport as well as an additional storage shed. Upper house roof-2009, lower house roof-2014. New well pump-2018. HVAC condensor & control panel-2013. Newer windows-2017. Not in flood zone! Call today and schedule a showing!
Residential - Single Family, Other
Aluminum Siding,Wood Siding
2,175 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
GLEN ROY ESTATES
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),In-Law Floorplan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch,Shed(s),Workshop,Jac/Spa/Hot Tub.
33B-3-14 & 33B-3-15
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price