TRULY A MUST SEE INSIDE! This custom one-of-a-kind water view home sits on a quiet cul-de-sac with one of the most private 0.57 acres in the highly sought-after Riverwalk neighborhood. Quality built and completely remodeled with top-of-the-line products, this home boasts a chef s kitchen with gourmet appliances and custom cabinetry, large living room, family room, formal dining room, 4th bedroom or office/flex space, oversized Anderson windows, pocket doors, and a huge sunroom/deck overlooking the beautifully landscaped property. Some additional features include maple hardwood and tile flooring throughout, raised engineered footing and crawlspace dehumidifier, dual Trane HVAC system, central vacuum, plaster walls, 9 granite island and quartz countertops throughout, and an irrigation system with a deep-water well. The community amenities include clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, private boat ramp, dock, parks, gazebo, playground, and trails. Convenient interstate access minutes away.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
3,233 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
B.M. Williams Primary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Water Softener,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Water Softener,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Deck,Screened,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac,Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price