Spectacular Custom built all brick home on a very special site with wide river frontage and private island. Home sits on 2.29 acres of land w/a 500ft - 5'wide pier that runs thru your own private Island with shed, two dock and 12000lb boat lift. 3 large decks and screened in porch all with water views of the ICW. House is built on 40-50' pilings and raised foundation with extra block. Home has 4058 sqft, 4 bedrooms (game room is 4th bedroom) and two extra room for a downstairs bedroom with full bathroom (just needs closet) and living room would make a great Office. Third floor is an unfinished attic with plenty of storage and room to built out anything you desire. Master suite has wonderful views and leads to a large sun deck. EnSite has double granite vanities, walk in shower and heated floors. Large gourmet kitchen with wood floors, granite counter tops, large walk in pantry, tons of cabinets. Butler pantry off formal dining room. This custom built home has everything and then more.
Residential - Single Family, Other
4,058 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
B.M. Williams Primary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Balcony,Deck,Porch,Screened,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac,Wooded,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price