Traditional meets Transitional in this The Danbury II floorplan w/finished w/o lower level. The 1st flr features everything you want/need for everyday living! The primary Suite has 2 walk-in closets, owners bath w/walk-in shower, soaking tub, & dbl vanities. Guest BR adjacent to full Ba. Stunning kitchen w/eat-in area and abundant granite counter space, SS dble ovens & gas cooking Open & traditional setting presents itself in the DR, LR, & FR. The 2nd floor offers a spacious loft area, full bath, and 3rd bedroom - making for a wonderful 2nd owners suite or long term special guest quarters. The Lower Level rec room is great for game nights and entertaining Additional finished areas could be hobby/craft rooms or bedrooms. Abundance of storage space in the lower level as well. Mature landscaping & walkway to lower level. Portable Generator & prewire. Subject to a ratified contract w/contingencies. Owner wishes to continue to show the property and will consider other offers.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
3,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price