When you step into the beautiful foyer off the front porch, and see the sweeping staircase to the loft and balcony, with the double-sided gas fireplace in the soaring living room and airy dining room past the central hall, you'll know this gem has all the architectural touches to make it your ideal home. Beyond, the first-floor primary suite with walk-in closet and en-suite bath beckons, and a modern eat-in kitchen, glass-doored office, laundry room, second full bath, back porch, and double garage, complete the main floor, and make for gracious and easy living. Upstairs is a loft space great for casual relaxation, two more spacious bedrooms, and a third full bath. Storage above the garage workbench has been fully carpeted with finished walls. The townhome's end unit location with woods across the street make for plenty of natural light and nature views, and the irrigation system keeps the lawn lush. Come and look. It's ready to become yours today!
Residential - Townhouse, Traditional, Townhouse
2,054 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Porch. Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price