Authentic 1 owner custom built English Tudor built 1988. Stunning architectural features & fabulous water views w/direct access to Lafayette River channel & Elizabeth River. Impressive foyer, woodwork & moldings, inlaid oak flrs. Lg formal rooms for entertaining, 2 wood fireplaces. Lg. eat-in cook's kit w/custom wood cabinets, granite counters, brkfst bar/center isle w/5burner gas cooktop. 1st. flr office w/custom wood built-ins. Fam Rm w/French doors leading to a lovely slate patio. 1st flr bdrm w/full hall bath. Master suite w/balcony overlooking waterfront, lg sitting rm & walk-in closet. Recent bath w/jetted soaking tub, walk-in tiled shower. Full size gym. Staircase to huge floored attic. Slat composite roof, 3z HVAC, bulkhead. Full 2 car gar. Boatlift ''as is''
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
5,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Dock,Patio,Porch,Shed(s). Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price