Step into peace comfort and quiet serenity of home! This private oasis hidden away down a winding paved driveway and situated on over 5 gorgeous acres of land in Gloucester. A pristine 3 bedroom, 2/1 bath Colonial, well cared for and exhibits exceptional pride of ownership Envision yourself sipping morning coffee on the picture-perfect front porch. Enjoy barbecues on your lovely deck, evenings playing together in your huge backyard or settle into a good book on your inviting screened porch. Warm up with cozy cocoa in front of your fireplace during the winter months and hang your favorite hammock for those leisurely summer days in the shade! The home has many upgraded features including granite countertops, walk-in closets to help you stay organized and a bonus room perfect for an in-home office space, homeschooling or extra bedroom! High quality and surrounded by beauty, this property is a true dream space both indoors and out for any growing family looking for a place to call home.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,145 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 121
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Water Softener,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Water Softener,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch,Screened. Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price