VA ASSUMABLE with 2.9% INTEREST RATE! Welcome to 5,279 SF of luxurious living in the desirable Oakbrooke neighborhood of Chesapeake. This stunning home boasts outstanding curb appeal with its wrap around driveway and a grand entrance. Indoor entertainment options abound with an inground saltwater pool, sauna, and hot tub, making it easy to relax and unwind from the comfort of your own home. The dedicated laundry room provides practical convenience, and the gas fireplace in the living room creates a cozy ambiance for gatherings. This home features five well-appointed bedrooms, including an owner's suite that boasts dual sinks and a jetted tub for a spa-like experience. The kitchen is massive and equipped with a functional island and plenty of cabinet/countertop space, ideal for preparing meals and entertaining guests. New flooring throughout (2021) adds to its appeal. This property is a true gem and the perfect blend of style, comfort, and functionality.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/2 Half
5,279 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
B.M. Williams Primary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan, Geo-Thermal, Zoned
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,In-Law Floorplan,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed(s),Jac/Spa/Hot Tub. Wooded.
- Association Name
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price