Birchwood Gardens | Location, Location, Location! Four bedroom, 2 1/2 bath Traditional situated on quiet street in back of neighborhood. Large, landscaped backyard with paver patio and Pergola for entertaining. New kitchen with granite countertops, large family room with brick fireplace, large living room and dining room make up the downstairs. Upstairs, you will find four good-sized bedrooms with a newly renovated hall bathroom. Beautiful original hardwood floors throughout with exception of bathrooms and kitchen. Central Virginia Beach location convenient to Town Center, shopping, dining, beaches, bases and interstate! Princess Anne High School District. Tankless hot water heater, generator plug in and water softener/osmosis system are a few of the great features. Enjoy the lake right outside of back gate with sidewalk leading right to Malibu Park! Owner/Agent.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
1,862 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Water Softener,,Disposal,Microwave
- Electric Range,Water Softener,Disposal,Microwave
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch,Gazebo,Shed(s). Wooded,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price