Classic Colonial in Larchmont with lots of charm. This home offers 3 large bedrooms, 1.5 baths, and plenty of downstairs living space. Nicely updated kitchen with granite and stainless opens to family room with cathedral ceilings and built-ins. Formal living room and dining room with beautiful hardwood floors and custom plantation shutters. Exterior features Trex decking and brick patio, fenced yard, and storage shed. Updated electrical system and HVAC. Conveniently located close to ODU, Naval Base, Interstate and Downtown Norfolk.
Residential - Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
2,171 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price