Gorgeous all brick Victorian home with over $160K in recent updates. 3 levels of living and full basement w/ workshop & half bath. The main floor has refinished oak floors, entryway w/fireplace, living room, dining room, kitchen, butler's pantry, sunroom & remodeled half bath w/ marble. The second floor has refinished maple floors, a beautiful primary bedroom suite with walk-in closet & bathroom that has heated floors, marble tile, & solid wood vanity w/quartz countertop. There are 2 additional spacious bedrooms, office with balcony & amazing hall bath with custom tile, clawfoot tub & Newport brass fixtures. The third floor has an additional bedroom & sitting area. Throughout the home custom woodwork was installed to match original trim. Plumbing and wiring were updated and custom paint throughout. Outside the slate roof was repaired & copper gutters & flashing replaced. Conveniently located, with easy access to 64/664 & Huntington Park/boat launch. Welcome Home!
Residential - Single Family, Victorian
2 Full/2 Half
3,825 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Marble, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Hot Water.
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Patio,Porch,Workshop. Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price