Beautiful brick ranch with a large front porch on a picturesque lot. Spacious living room with gas fireplace. Large kitchen with plenty of cabinets and storage. Hardwood floors under carpet. Windows have all been replaced and brand new roof in 2020. Three spacious bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Closets are extra spacious. New garage door and opener. Washer is 1 year old and dryer is 2 years old. House is wired for generator that is located in the detached shed. Shed has electricity and can be used as a gym or a workshop and the second story provides even more storage. Backyard has full privacy fence. Zoned for BC Charles Elementary, Gildersleeve Middle and Menchville High.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,311 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
B.C. Charles Elementary
Ethel M. Gildersleeve Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price