Come see this beautiful home with all it's charm, nestled in a stunning neighborhood! The home has recently been completely painted all throughout. Seller has also renovated the downstairs full bathroom. Laundry room and utility closet conveniently located right off the side loading garage. Sunroom could be used for entertainment throughout all seasons and provides extra space for family members to enjoy the outdoor area. Backyard has been recently mulched with pavers, and an exterior shed for any extra space for lawn equipment. Hardwood floors throughout the home and spacious bedrooms and closets located upstairs. There is plenty of living space downstairs with a beautiful fireplace which is the perfect focal point of the home. The home has so much storage, a room over the garage, which could be perfect for extended stays with guests, or even a game room or an in home theatre. Make an appointment now to see this home before it's already gone!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
WOODS OF AVALON
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Off Street,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price