This beautiful traditional brick home with backyard views of the Elizabeth River and brand new Miami Dade rated fiber glass roof with transferrable 30 YEAR warranty rated to last 60, this is one you do not want to miss! This spacious home provides breath-taking views throughout, a large eat-in kitchen with new quartz countertops, new down-draft gas stove-top, new backsplash and endless storage. The master bedroom has walk-in closet, private ensuite with jetted tub and adjoining office with biometric locks on the office door, new CAT6e Ethernet cable re-wired throughout and stairway access to the oversized attic. Large in-law suite with remodeled spa bathroom, large closet, private deck access and a separate stair case. Extra-large garage and plenty of driveway space for parking multiple vehicles. HVAC and duct work have been updated as well with UVC hospital grade scrubbers within. The updates in this home are endless, don't miss this one!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
4,663 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Marble, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,In-Law Floorplan,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Porch,Screened,Workshop. Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price