2 story Colonial in the Fairfield subdivision of Kempsville; located on a very quiet cul-de-sac, water access to Elizabeth River; Amazing opportunity to renovate now or update over time; front formal living and dining rooms with new carpet; back family room with gas fireplace and hardwood flooring, large eat-in kitchen with oak cabinets, original bathrooms, large primary suite with 2 closets and private full bathroom/shower, oak hardwood flooring in all 5 bedrooms, 2 zone HVAC, double pane vinyl windows, architectural shingle roof, leaf guard gutters; Seller offering $10,000 closing cost assistance to buyer.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,728 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
FAIRFIELD - 088
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Porch. Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price