Step back in time with this classic Craftsman style home in Colonial Place with modern updates. This 4 Bedroom 2 bath home has a huge front porch to enjoy the outdoors. Updated kitchen with lots of cabinet space granite counters and Pendant lighting. There are original pocket doors to separate rooms downstairs. Original Hardwood floors throughout the home. Large Basement for storage. The 3rd floor would make a great entertaining area. The back yard has a large deck and a 1 car detached garage and plenty of room for fire pits and gardening. The tree lined street is beautiful with a dog park at the end of Pennsylvania Ave. The HVAC, Furnace and Windows are recent also. Close proximity to restaurants, Coffee shops, Micro Breweries, North Colley Ave and all Bases!
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman
2,200 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- ,Dishwasher,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. On Street,Attached.
- Stucco, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price