Back on the market due to no fault of the seller! You'll love this charming 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom home located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Kempsvilles Stratford Chase neighborhood. Enjoy the lazy days of summer floating around in your amazing in-ground pool with many entertaining spots throughout the yard. The home boasts ample living space with separate living & family rooms and a dining room perfect for family gatherings. The primary bedroom has a large walk-in closet and offers plenty of natural light. With an acceptable offer the sellers are willing to open the pool prior to closing and give a one year home warranty with ACHOSA. This home is centrally located near interstates, shopping, restaurants & bases.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. .
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Porch,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price