Welcome home to Virginia Beach's sought after Lake Shores neighborhood! This beautiful ranch home boasts over 2,000 sq. ft of living space set on a luscious, park like setting. Tons of upgrades including gleaming quartz counters, new kitchen flooring, new range and dishwasher, and more. Your kitchen is the heart of the home with its extra large bar/counter to gather and entertain. 3 bedrooms plus a bonus room with added bath! Would make a great studio, additional bedroom, home gym or however you need the space! Lovely wood floors and FP with wood stove. Primary bath with tiled shower and floor and double vanity. This brick ranch is set on a private .5+ acre with extensive landscaping, garden areas, multiple brick paved patios, front deck, and trees including peach, maple, camelias, cherry, weeping cherry and more. Near beaches & bases with easy interstate access. Freshly painted and waiting for you to call your own. Riding lawnmower can convey with acceptable offer.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
2,100 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
LAKE SHORES - 135
Shelton Park Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood. .
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Gazebo,Shed(s). Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price