Stunning Brandon Heights home! All the charm but the work has been done for you! This home features a gracious entryway with original staircase, extra large living room, all refinished original hardwood floors, library/office/ playroom with built in shelving, and large dining room. Remodeled kitchen with new granite countertops, back splash, stainless appliances, and big pantry as well as storage closet. Island conveys! Utility room/mudroom adjacent to the garage and enclosed side porch- powder room as well! Upstairs boasts 3 bedroom and restored bathroom - all tile in bathroom was replaced with historically accurate tile. Natural gas water radiant heat is efficient and comfortable all winter throughout the entire home. Additionally - a heat pump ( HEAT/AC) was installed in 2017 for the second floor. Downstairs has central air as well. New roof 2017, and replacement windows. Park-like yard features brick fencing and 2 car detached side loading garage!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
1 Full/1 Half
2,015 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Homer L. Hines Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch,Workshop. Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price