Historic Charm in Olde Towne Portsmouth - Discover the allure of living in a Victorian house built in 1890, located on a quaint, one-block-long street. This 5-bedroom home boasts 2 full & 1 half baths, offering both space & comfort. Step inside to find heart pine hardwood floors that exude character & warmth. The 2 fireplaces, while being sold "as-is," provide a touch of classic elegance to the living spaces. There's no driveway but convenience is next door, this home is situated adjacent to a permitted parking lot, ensuring you never have to worry about finding a space. Additionally, the home's location places you within a short distance of local parks, shopping, & the Elizabeth River Ferry. Experience the best of both worlds - the tranquility of a historic neighborhood combined with easy access to modern conveniences. The current flood Ins. is $975. Don't miss the opportunity to own a piece of history, this home perfectly encapsulates the charm of Olde Towne Portsmouth living.
Residential - Single Family, Victorian
2 Full/1 Half
2,838 sq. ft
OLDE TOWNE - 119
Park View Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street,On Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price