Unique shake/brick 3 bedroom/2.5 bathroom home overlooks the Lafayette River from an almost half-acre professionally landscaped lot. Open concept floor plan is anchored by a fabulous kitchen with soaring cathedral ceiling. Walls of first-floor windows bring the outside in, providing unparalleled natural light in every room, and creating a space for easy-living and fabulous entertaining. The 1st floor bedroom was transformed into a home office (see rendering as bedroom). Second-floor primary bedroom opens to private rooftop deck with hot tub and lovely pergola. Back bedroom opens to the rooftop deck, and both front bedroom and primary bedroom offer waterfront views. Parking off of private back drive (Plymouth) as well as on street. Free and clear letter for purchase will be provided.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,716 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- ,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Off Street,On Street.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Jac/Spa/Hot Tub.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price