Welcome Home. Charming, well kept, waterfront home in the beautiful Sterling Point Neighborhood. A stunning living room greets you at the front door with cathedral ceilings, gleaming hard wood floors, built in bookcases and fireplace. A large family room with bar and fireplace, is located on the lower floor and opens to a patio and backyard that overlooks the water. This home has 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, a formal dining room, eat in kitchen and a sunroom. One of the bedrooms and full baths is located on the lower level. Roof was replaced in 2022. HVAC 2019. This home is filled with character and waiting for someone to make it their own.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3,421 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Hot Water.
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch. Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price