This stunning brick home is on a corner lot in the heart of historic Cradock. This home has been beautifully renovated. Gorgeous updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Roomy sunroom or office. Stunning hardwood floors throughout. New HVAC. Updated master bath and 2nd bath. Walk up, finished attic.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2,220 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Shed(s). Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price