BYOB!! Bring your own Bathing Suit & Welcome Home- featuring 3 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 baths & massive garage. This charming home is a perfect blend of contemporary & traditional design, w/ an open-concept that is perfect for entertaining or relaxing. As you enter, you are greeted w/ a bright & airy foyer that leads to the living area, that features a cozy fireplace, NEW flooring, & abundance of natural light. With 2 separate living spaces there will be room for everyone & everything. Equipped w/ plenty of counter space & stainless steel appliances, The kitchen also opens up to a flex room that can be used as a bar, walk-in pantry, or office. Upstairs, 3 generously sized rooms, including primary suite that features a walk-in closet & bath. The pool (w/ new liner) & deck area is perfect for warm summer days. Backyard is fully fenced in providing a private retreat. Centrally located to everything & just a short walk from the new Kempsville Rec Center
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,182 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. .
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck,Patio,Porch,Shed(s). Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price