Pride of Ownership in this spacious condo located in Kempsville Greens Golf Course Community. Two primary bedrooms with private ensuites, one upstairs & one downstairs. Open spacious living space. Subway tile backsplash in kitchen, Cathedral ceilings, beautiful natural light, great loft space upstairs with room for an in-home office or extra living space. Large wrap around patio awaiting outdoor entertainment with a private storage closet. Enjoy the golf community only minutes away from the interstate, town center, and only 15 mins from the Oceanfront, Shore Drive, or Downtown Norfolk.
Residential - Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,312 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Off Street,On Street.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price