Completely updated kitchen with Stylish staggered cabinets with slide outs, subway tile backsplash, dual fuel Samsung chefs Collection Oven (Gas stove top), Zephyr Hood, Wet Bar for additional entertaining, Quartz coutertops, Island with raised bar area, Italian porcelain rectified wood-look tile flooring, modern linnear kitchen island lite, recessed lights. The family room features a gas firplace with tile surround, new soft carpeting. Other upgrades include, new double entry front doors, upgraded bathroom, new carpet upstairs and new hardwood flooring downstairs, upgraded double tilt windows, new sliding glass door, custom built 2-tier trex deck with built-in benches and bar area plus a natural gas hook-up outside for grilling, plus a custom brick mailbox. This was well cared for home!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
3,015 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rosemont Forest Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price