Welcome Home! This beautiful 4 bed, 2.5 bath home has been well maintained and nicely updated. The kitchen is open to the living spaces and adjacent to the spacious sunroom making it great for entertaining. The living room features a dual sided fireplace between the main and formal living area. This property sits on 0.65 of an acre and offers so many wonderful outdoor features - across the street you have a great view of the James River. Additionally Hoffler Creek Wildlife Preserve is located directly behind this lot offering added privacy. Also worth noting: this is a dead end street with a cul-de-sac at the end and has little to no through traffic. Bonus: theres no HOA in this neighborhood! The large detached garage is the perfect workshop and has cement pad leading up to it, great for storing boat or RV. Too many features to list! Please ask about attached feature sheet for full details!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,560 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Churchland Primary & Intermediate
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch,Workshop. Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price