Wonderful centerhall brick ranch tucked away on a fabulous 1/2 acre cul-de-sac lot in one of Virginia Beach's most sought after neighborhoods. Excellent open floorplan with great flexibility (including an easy option of converting the living room to a 4th bedroom),slate foyer newly updated kitchen with new granite counter tops, new SS appliances & new luxury vinyl plank kitchen flooring, hardwood floors in almost every room, new granite vanity tops in bathrooms, inviting family rm w/fireplace, windows, glass doors,garage doors are newer or new, storage shed, new outdoor deck, well & pump for watering the lawn (as is), tons of parking space & more! You will love the Ideal central location with easy access to interstates plus close proximity to Virginia Beach's popular Town Center & only 1.5 miles to VA Beach's festive 165-acre MT Park (with lakes, fishing, kite flying hills, volleyball areas, picnic areas, trails, skateboard park, fishing & locally famous Kid's Cove playground, etc.).
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Traditional
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Kempsville Meadows Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac,On Golf Course.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price