Wonderful Home Located In An Established Neighborhood Of Salem Woods. Situated Across From A Cul-de-sac It Is Surrounded By Trees! A Most Delightful Home Featuring 5 Bedrooms And 3 Baths. It Has A Large Formal Living And Dining Room. Family Room Displays Gas Fireplace, Exposed Beams And Entrance To A Screened Sun Porch. An Oversized Kitchen Has 2 Eating Bars Plus Bay Window Area Over Looking Backyard. New Stainless Appliances, Updated Cabinets And Countertops. Finished Room Over The Garage Is Great For Teenager. All Bedrooms Are Large, Primary Bedroom Even Has A Fireplace! Other Updates Include Double Glass Front Doors, Roof 3 Years, Replaced Windows, Heat Pump 3 Years and Much More! Two Storage Sheds For Lawn Equipment. Super Home, Super Location, Super Price!
Residential - Single Family, Other
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rosemont Forest Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Screened,Shed(s). Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price