Tree-lined streets welcome you to this LRG corner lot home w/ evergreen landscaping! Open concept where it counts, traditional where it's needed. Enjoy a welcoming, highly functional kitchen w/ new countertops, commercial-grade slate floors, & a 5-bay-window eat-in area w/ a view to your backyard. Entertain in your formal dining room! Frog & converted room downstairs can double as the office space, playroom, or workout area you've been looking for! Master BR features a LRG walk-in closet & unique French doors opening to the master bath ensuite w/ granite & tile finishes. The living room boasts recessed lighting, a lovely wood burn fireplace & a LRG built-in for all your tech! French doors lead you to a low maintenance backyard that?s entertainment ready. Patio, new 4' privacy fence & new in-ground irrigation system. LRG laundry & mud-room off the kitchen. This beautiful home is waiting to help you create lasting memories. Just in time for the holidays!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,785 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rosemont Forest Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price