Meticulously maintained home in the sought-after Coventry neighborhood! This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has all the character & charm you're looking for! Boasting just over 2300 sq ft your new home features a formal living room with French door access to the front porch and crown molding, a generous sized formal dining room, large family room with Natural Gas fireplace & custom built mantle and surround. Updated eat-in kitchen offers beautiful two-toned cabinetry, subway tile backsplash, butcher block counter tops and a custom built center island. There is a half bath downstairs beautifully updated with custom fixtures and wainscoting. Upstairs you'll find a grand primary bedroom with 2 closets and ensuite bath, 3 additional bedrooms and full bath. All bedrooms are good sized, 4th bedroom is the FROG. You'll love the expansive wrap around front porch! 2 car garage PLUS a HUGE storage shed/workshop in the back! Great neighborhood, NO HOA! Don't miss this opportunity! Call NOW!
Residential - Single Family, Victorian
2 Full/1 Half
2,326 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rosemont Forest Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price