Beautiful home in Haygood Point where you are welcomed with tree-lined streets, sidewalks, close by parks and playgrounds.Newly remodeled home with an Eat In Kitchen/ Bar seating area, Granite counter Tops, Tiled backsplash over Custom white wood Soft Close Cabinets with Apron Farmhouse Stainless steel sink,Stainless Steel Appliances and Pantry.Freshly painted throughout with satin Gray walls and White gloss trim. On those cold winter nights roast marshmallows in front of the Fireplace. New Brown Laminate wood Flooring throughout 1st Floor. Formal Dining Room.Upper level Master Bedroom suite has a large Walk In Closet & spacious ensuite Bath. Create your own Movie room/game room /Bedroom in the finished upstairs FROG.Newer roof,new custom lighting, new ceiling fans in all bedrooms, new doors, updated bathrooms etc... Entertain friends and family in the fenced backyard with deck! Close in proximity to all local Military Bases ,I-64,Dining, Shopping and the beach!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,300 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. On Street,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch. Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price