ABSOLUTELY STUNNING and PRICED TO SELL!! HONEY PLEASE STOP THE CAR!! Sellers have completely renovated this property over the years. Newer HVAC, roof, windows, kitchen cabinets and a sunroom added off of the eat-in kitchen. REAL bamboo flooring and fresh paint throughout. Ceramic tile foyer, kitchen and baths. 4 Very Spacious Bedrooms, Formal Dinning area and Cozy Family Room. Professional mechanics cabinetry mounted on the walls in the garage. Newer Super Quiet belt driven Craftsman garage door opener. Ideal location with easy access to interstates 64/264, shopping and Town Center. The following items will convey with the property; Ring door bell and Ring flood light/camera, TVs in the master bedroom and sunroom. Call your favorite Real Estate agent and arrange a showing NOW because tomorrow might be too late.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,123 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
GLENWOOD - 418
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Terrazzo
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. .
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price