Meticulously maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo in Wynd Crest Condos. This home has everything you need! Oversized first floor primary bedroom with large walk in closet, and spacious bathroom with walk in shower, a jetted tub. Kitchen has had some updates and has a cooks dream, gas range and great breakfast area. New luxury vinyl planking installed on first level. The 3rd bedroom is a loft overlooking the living room, it could be a great office space or finished for full privacy. Don't forget about the massive walk in attic, currently used for storage but could be converted into a 4th bedroom. Condo fees cover ground maintenance, sewer and trash. This home is in a great location next to Salem Woods Neighborhood Park which provides overflow parking. Tons of shopping and dining off Lynnhaven Pkwy and minutes to interstates, town center, military installations and more. Call today for your showing
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
1,983 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 47
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price