Luxury meets comfort in this custom brick traditional Cypress Creek home. Nearly 3,800 square feet, this one-owner home features amazing detail & extensive upgrades including, custom cabinets, granite countertops, & expansive trim work.The primary suite features an amazing ensuite bath with jetted tub, stand-up shower, and double vanities. Roof new in 2022 and newer HVAC. Four full bedrooms upstairs, one with en suite, and a finished room over the garage that can function as a flex space or the fifth bedroom. Neighborhood amenities include a community pool with zero gravity entry, splash pad & slide, clubhouse, & amenities under construction include an adult pool & workout facility. Golf at the Curtis Strange-designed golf course as a member, or just occasional play. Be as active in the community as youd like enjoying parades, community events, game nights, and frequent food trucks. The neighborhood also features RV & boat storage.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Isle of Wight
3,780 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch,Screened. Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price